Wipro Off Campus Drive 2022: Wipro Limited is an Indian multinational corporation that provides information technology, consulting, and business process services. It is headquartered in Gurugram, Haryana. It has opened job vacancy for the post of Management Trainee for its Gurugram Office. So, guys, whosoever is interested can quickly check the eligibility below-
|Job Position||Management Trainee|
|Batch||2020 & 2021|
|Salary||INR 4.00 to 6.00 LPA (Expected)|
|Work Type||Work From Office|
|Last Date to Apply||ASAP|
- The candidates should be graduated in MBA in the branch of Finance.
- Graduates of 2020 & 2021 can apply.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Assist in bookkeeping, preparation of financial statements, and reporting.
- Prepare and post accounting journals such as Revenue, Expense accruals, and Tax accrual.
- Perform end to end month-end closure for certain holding entities
- SPV Finance and Expense Management.
- Preparation of P&L account, Balance Sheet trend analysis, weekly cash report, cash tracking of capital activities, invoice processing, and SPV financial statements.
- Manage system setup, bank account creation, and dissolution of SPV entities.
- Participate in the process documentation efforts and creation of SOPs.
- Identify process gaps and initiate process improvement projects.
- Quarterly Valuations, Prepare Valuation books & “Now Expected” Nominal Cashflow Projection Update Roll forward and update of quarterly valuation models.
- Quarterly Valuations, Roll forward and update of quarterly valuation models.
- Update model with forecasted cash flows from Argus and other valuation inputs from investment analyst and finance and compile valuation pack as required by the valuation checklist.
- Investor Reporting for the Real Estate Debt Strategies. The role will require working closely with the on-shore Investor Reporting team.
- Prepare and review customized Investor reporting templates.
- The assumption to forecast deal and fund level IRRs.
- FMV reconciliation between FRU/iLevel databases and Valuation models.
Working Capital Management-:
- Accounts Payable- Invoice Processing, Vendor management, supplier creations, Payments, PO and Non-PO, Bank reconciliations, Invoice queries, Ageing, rejections, etc.
- Operations- – WSS, Treasury Management System, Payment run: ACH, WIRE, EFT, CHQ, BACS, Static data maintenance, Cash management, KYC, and posting month-end journals.
- Global Middle Office- -Line of credit, WSS, Treasury Management system, Credit Facility, Collateral Management.
- Finance- Treasury accounting & reporting, US GAAP, SEC Disclosures, Treasury products, Reconciliation, Analysis of reports.
No salary is mentioned on the official site, so the above salary is mentioned only as an expectation.
How to Apply for Wipro Off Campus Drive 2022
All the candidates are requested to kindly go through all the eligibility criteria thoroughly and to check the bond agreement (if any) before applying. The candidates can apply by clicking the below “Apply Button”.