Wipro Off Campus Drive for 2018/2019 freshers: Wipro Limited is an Indian multinational corporation that provides information technology, consulting, and business process services. The company has announced vacancies for the post of Processor. So, the interested candidates can check their eligibility below-
|Qualification||B.Com, B.A., BBA, BHM|
|Batch||2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022|
|Salary/ Stipend||INR 3 – 4 LPA (Expected)|
|Work Status||Full Time|
|Last Date to Apply||ASAP|
Also Check: CISCO Software Engineer Drive for Freshers
- The candidates should be graduated with B.Com, B.A., BBA, BHM in any field. ((Except B.Sc. IT, B.Sc. Stats, BCA, Maths, Eco Hons., MCA, BE, B.Tech, Full-time MBA).
- Candidates graduating in 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, & 2022 batch can apply
Follow us on Instagram -: @Offcampusdrives_in
- Good computer operating skills required (MS- Office Applications) with typing Speed of a Minimum 25 WPM with 90% Accuracy
- Should demonstrate good written & verbal communication.
- Logical & Analytical skills is required
- Flexibility to work in 5pm-3am shift environment
- Should have Experience in Non-voice/ backend/ BPO/Customer service/Transaction Processing related.
- Fresher 2019 Arts & Science Graduates with no standing backlogs/ Exp in BPO Domain can also apply
Join our Whatsapp Group and Telegram Group to get Quick Job updates
Roles & Responsibilities
- The Team Member is responsible for developing a superior understanding of client plan provisions, identifying opportunities for knowledge enhancement, and delivering to high standards of quality and timeliness.
- Consulting Skills, Client Knowledge, And Client Service:
- Prioritizes work as required in order to effectively respond to client needs
- Demonstrates a sound understanding of client plan provisions by asking questions and responding to client needs in a timely fashion
- Ensures knowledge of client plan provisions and supporting documentation is current and updated
- Follows all predefined procedures, adheres to all the process guidelines, and ensures that performance parameters are met and/ or exceeded against SLA targets
- Participates & contributes in daily huddles and status meetings
- Ensures on-time and accurate delivery of all tasks as per Service Level Agreements
- Adaptability and Flexibility, Coaching and Recognition, Cross-cultural Competence
- Delivers new/ ad-hoc tasks in order to meet client/ internal goals promptly
- Seeks and accepts feedback from coaches & mentors to enhance knowledge and capabilities.
- Creates/ updates SOP where and when required.
- Work with other supporting groups to enhance procedures and eliminate wastage.
The expected Wipro Processor salary for less than 1 year of experience is INR 3 – 4 LPA, as per mentioned in the ambition box, & glassdoor.
How to Apply for Wipro Off Campus Drive for 2018/2019 freshers
All the candidates are requested to thoroughly review all the eligibility criteria and check the bond agreement (if any) before applying. The candidates who want to apply for the drive can click the below “Apply Button“.