Zebra Technologies Off Campus Drive 2022: Zebra Technologies Corporation is an American mobile computing company specializing in technology used to sense, analyze, and act in real-time. The company has announced vacancies for the post of Software Engineer – I. So, the interested candidates can check their eligibility below-
|Company Name||Zebra Technologies|
|Program||Software Engineer – I|
|Qualification||Any Bachelor’s Degree|
|Batch||2020, 2021, & 2022|
|Salary/ Stipend||INR 5 – 7 LPA (Expected)|
|Work Status||Full Time|
|Last Date to Apply||ASAP|
Also Check: Nepo Off Campus Drive 2022
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 0 to 2 years of experience
- Passouts of 2020, 2021, & 2022 can apply.
Follow us on Instagram -: @Offcampusdrives_in
- Quantitative and problem-solving skills.
Join our Whatsapp Group and Telegram Group to get Quick Job updates
Roles & Responsibilities
- Establishes requirements for less complex design projects.
- Works on Completing all phases of Software engineering design projects.
- Works on analysis of processes and delivers results to necessary stakeholders.
- Analyzes results and recommend solutions.
- Works on developing expected results on a variety of products.
- Develops documentation for new projects and reviews previous results.
- Works with the latest technologies and new approaches.
- Reviews changes or upgrades to existing designs or tests.
- Exercises judgment in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions on assignments.
Zebra Technologies Software Engineer I salary for less than 1 year of experience is INR 5 – 7 LPA, as per the average salary mentioned on Glassdoor and ambition box websites.
How to Apply for Zebra Technologies Off Campus Drive 2022
All the candidates are requested to thoroughly review all the eligibility criteria and check the bond agreement (if any) before applying. The candidates who want to apply for the drive can click the below “Apply Button“.