Zensar Technologies Off Campus Drive 2022: Zensar Technologies Limited is an Indian publicly traded software and services company. The company’s stock trades on the Bombay Stock Exchange and on the National Stock Exchange of India. The company has announced job vacancies for the post of HR Business Partner. So, the interested candidates can check their eligibility below-
|Company Name||Zensar Technologies|
|Job Position||HR Business Partner|
|Salary/ Stipend||INR 5 – 8 LPA (Expected)|
|Work Status||Full Time|
|Last Date to Apply||ASAP|
- The candidates should be graduated with MBA in all fields.
- Fresh graduates of 2022 can apply.
Follow us on Instagram -: @Offcampusdrives_in
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in MS Excel and PowerPoint is preferred
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent interpersonal, negotiation, and conflict resolution skills
- Ability to act with integrity, professionalism, and confidentiality
- Assist in monitoring/tracking employee relations issues including resolution and follow-up
- Assist and support the HR Manager and the leadership team with handling and resolving Human Resources issues
- Respond to questions, requests, and concerns from employees and management regarding company and Human Resources programs, policies, and guidelines
- Assist in logistics, administration, and scheduling of various employee-management connect sessions
- Assist management in training, scheduling, evaluating, counseling, disciplining, and motivating employees
- Preparing basic MIS reports on a weekly / monthly/quarterly basis
Zensar Technologies fresher’s salary for HR Business Partner is INR 5 – 8 LPA as the average salary mentioned on Glassdoor and ambition box websites.
How To Apply for Zensar Technologies Off Campus Drive 2022
All the candidates are requested to kindly go through all the eligibility criteria thoroughly and to check the bond agreement (if any) before applying. The candidates who want to apply for the drive can click the below ” Apply Button”.